Computer registration requirement for start up/ Authorisation/Affiliation/ Accreditation franchise process
- Separate office, separate reception
- Minimum 5 to 10 computers required in prospective Computer Education.
- Minimum 10 to 20 chairs required in theory room.
- Required a power backup 1 inverter with two batteries or generato .
- Required a internet connection for official & computer class
- Teacher qualification must be MCA, PGDCA or any 1 year Computer Diploma
- Required a total area of the centre/Institute 250 to 1000 Sqr.fits
- Registered Central govt. of India.
- Registered State govt. of Uttrakhand.
- Awarded with International ISO 9001:2015
- Quality Management Systems.
- Providing distance Learning Degree Courses.
- Providing Open University professional degree Courses.
- Awarded by International WAOR (world Aid Organization For Human rights)
- Fellowship with International WAOR.
- Fellowship with Electronic & Print Media.
- Providing World Class Computer Education.